Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Friday, October 27, 2006

great finds!

I just found two great things on the Internet. One is a blog called Dumb Little Man. Which I originally thought described my husband to a T, but that is a whole other story that I won't get into here. Actually, they are the exact opposite of my husband, according to their blog "15 to 20 times per week we provide tips that will save you money, increase your productivity, or simply keep you sane. The simple goal is to make the average person's life a little easier through smart thinking, smart use of technology, or a combination of both." I learned how to crochet with my left over grocery bags, what the little windows button on my keyboard is for and how to find information on a new neighborhood such as; average commute time, average household income, political affiliations, etc.


Pretty cool finds on this dreary Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home