Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Monday, October 16, 2006

yahoo and blogger don't mix

I recently upgraded my yahoo email account to the "new and improved" beta version. One if its touted features is the ability to track your rss feeds similar to bloglines. I was very excited about this feature because that would mean that I didn't have to log into yahoo and then bloglines to check both email and rss feeds, I could do everything from one log in. Well it works great with everything but blogger accounts. I am assuming because blogger is linked with google that Yahoo won't accept the feeds. Because every time I try to link a blogger blog to the account I get various messages basically saying can't link to that site. But everything else works fine. Seems a little coincidental that everything else works but the blogger blogs. I hope this is "fixed" soon because as we all know the customer is always right and should always be happy.


I wish everyone would just play nice!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger HeleneB said…

    Hmmm.. that is interesting. Since I don't use My Yahoo, I wasn't aware that there was a conflict

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the heck is a RSS feed?

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So go for gmail!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home