Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Do you hear the angels?


Do you hear the angels singing? No? Then you haven't gotten to the end of the or the end of the program. Okay, technically I am not at the end of the rainbow or the end of the program either, but zoho writer is what I have been looking forward to. I can actually see daily work related use out of zoho and other online word processing programs.

I share a closet (oh, I mean office) with a coworker and it is sometimes difficult to get time on the computer. I also work at three different public desks so this type of program makes it much easier to begin a report/project at one place and move to another without having to hope that the information on a disk will still be on it when you come back to work on the report, or remembering to take the disk with you when you move from desk to desk. I don't have a use to share documents with others, yet, but I can see this being an invaluable tool for that type of thing in the future.

I wouldn't use it for personal stuff like journaling or financials, just like I wouldn't use blogger for that kind of stuff either. The world is too invasive as it is, I don't want to make it easier for people to get my personal stuff, but for "safe" stuff that won't come back to haunt you this is a (lifesaver). (This is a stretch on my theme but it will make complete sense to my NEW JERSEY pals. GO Bonza Bottler!)

Look at how much I have learned in just a few weeks. I can import pictures, videos, games, import posts from zoho and so much more. Hmm Maybe this should be my last post. But, alas, I will send it as my post on Zoho instead.

♥Angels- Thanks "meineinstein" for the great video http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=meineinstein

♥Rainbow - Thanks "eggman" for the great Atlantic City rainbow http://www.flickr.com/photos/eqqman/

♥Lifesaver cupcake- Thanks "unsureshot" for the great bonza bottler reference http://www.flickr.com/photos/unsureshot/

wink P.S. For those with a thirst for useless knowledge check out Chase's Calendar of Events ( or use your new found web knowledge and search the Internet) for info on Bonza Bottler day. We celebrated at my last job with creative dessert making.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bonza Blotter day. You should celebrate that there. Bring some fun into your life.

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It took forever for the angels to load (old computer on dial up) but I loved them. Maybe I'll have the kids try something like for our TV broadcast.
    jaycarm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home