Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

hit counters

Okay, now I am really getting into this learning thing. I just went and researched hit counters and actually got one to work on my blog! Yippy Skippy I'm learning now! Check out http://easyhitcounters.com to see how many people visit your blog.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger John Klima said…

    Hey Sherry! Good to see you here online. We miss you at FTPL!

    John Klima

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger mannaisme said…

    Wowie Zowie! In awe and much consternation, I write this to you: on one hand I am totally jealous that you have so much done with your blog, on the other hand I am verrrrry glad that you have so much done because I know that you will be able to help me with mine! And yet still on another hand, the techno-wannabe side of me just can't get over all that can be done with this.
    (And yes, in case you were counting, that was 3 hands worth!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home