Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

oops, I did it

Well I did it, I admit, I performed the sin that all bloggers fear. I grabbed a picture from a site and forgot to give credit to the photographer and/or the site itself. They found out and called me on it this weekend. I have corrected my blunder on that individual post. But I also wanted to remind all of us newbie bloggers to give credit where credit is due.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to hear this story....did they threaten you with legal action? Regina from Jersey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home