Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

bloglines

Okay, I admit I skipped ahead and learned about bloglines. This is a great service! I no longer have to go to 10 different websites a day, they come to me. I can now have my cartoons, news about New Jersey and keep up with some of my co-workers blog with simple clicks instead of retyping every url and waiting for the sites to load. What a time saver. I wish I knew about this sooner. I can't wait to get back to it and add more!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I know!! Can you imagine life without bloglines now!?!

    So much cool stuff ... so little effort :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home