Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Learning 2.0 week 2

MY FIRST BLOG!!!!!

How exciting! I am really looking forward to this experience. It is forcing me to learn and try things that I have wanted to do but for one reason or another I haven't done yet. Mostly the reason is laziness but some of the reason is lack of time or not having a reason except curiosity to explore new technology. I know these are all excuses or roadblocks to learning that I must overcome.

Oh, I now have something to add to my learning contract, an obstacle. Yeah!!!!

Now I just need to figure out what I want to learn, besides blogging and tagging and wikis. I guess I could use "I will learn how to use emerging technology to enhance my work as well as social life" for my contract accomplishment.

Well I gotta go to a service desk now. I'll post more
later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home