Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Twitter

What is the point of twitter? I just was out on the web wandering around all this new technology and came upon this site which claims it is a social networking site. It just appears to be random people text messaging random thoughts as the go through their day. Why do we need this in the world?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just looked at the Twitter thing and also don't get it. It's sort of like Text Messaging on a phone but it's also sort of like IMing on the computer, right? Am I grasping the concept correctly?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home