Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friends

I know this isn't Library 2.0 related but it is New Jersey related so it fits within the confines of my blog. I can't wait. My two best friends in the world are coming to visit me for the weekend! And guess what they are coming from New Jersey! YEAH, and almost as equally as exciting as seeing them is the New Jersey corn they are bringing! I gotta say Harris Teeter corn does not match up to any corn from New Jersey!

If I had a digital camera, I'd paste a picture of us to the blog so you can see us eating our corn this weekend. Actually any camera would be good now. My husband accidentally dropped ours on our honeymoon a few years ago and I never got a new one. Still angry over those lost pictures.

Hey, could a digital camera be a prize on All Staff Day? Hmmm, I wonder, that would be a nice prize. Actually I would love anything techy, I don't have a digital camera, laptop computer, PDA, etc.

Wow, what a sad and shameless plug I just gave myself for winning a drawing. I hope all two of you that actually read this blog will wish me luck on my quest to win a drawing!

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am one of the two best friends (the other one is my son). We are very excited to be visiting NC...especially this area of it. I usually only stop in Selma, NC on my way to Hilton Head Island, SC every year. I love the cake of NJ - who would have thought someone did this...what a fun way to learn. Can't wait to visit, no hurricane could keep us away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home