Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Technorati

Okay so now I have a link on my blog to technorati over on the sidebar. I have added some tags to my blog and added some tags to my watchlist. I guess this is pretty cool. I'll get to see if other people actually look at my blog and see if other people are talking about the same things that I am. I am reserving my right to get enthusiastic about this "thing".

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said…

    I don't see the technorati link on your sidebar. Did you decide to remove it? I was thinking on my drive to work this morning that maybe technorati would be a better way to list catagories on my blog posts (by tag). I have seen some people use del.icio.us but I have too many other links there... I'd love to hear how useful you are finding technorati.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home