Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

image generators

I M A G E S



So apparently I have been experimenting with image generators all along and didn't realize what I was doing. I must be a technical genius and I don't even know it. Apparently, image generators helped me create my name in blocks in this post. And create a motivational poster here. I also created the unofficial seal of the Jersey Girl Librarian blog. These are fun things to fool around with when you have the time. They are what make learning fun, personal and inspirational.

Take a look at some cool sites where you can create your own motivation, seal or blocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home