Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

wiki wiki

Just learned all I could about wiki's. Bull Run gave us a nice welcome on their wiki. I understand the concept behind them but I still have concerns about the relevancy of posts as well as the vandalism aspect of the whole thing. But some of my concerns have been addressed in the wiki's that I have read so I am not as leary of them as I had been. I am glad to know that there are protocols in place when posting to wiki's and that there is usually a hierarchy involved in what is posted. When I start posting to the learning 2.0 wiki I will be able to see and understand the whole wiki thing even better. Catch me in the sandbox later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home