Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Good news & I'm back!

I know you were wondering if I would come back to Meck. County from my weekend jaunt to New Jersey. Well I have made it back, smooth sailing from start to finish. I ate some delicious food and hung out with my mom. Now it is back to work and finishing up my Learning 2.0 objectives, Hopefully I'll complete them this week and it'll be smooth sailing onto my next techy adventure.

I have some great news! I am very competitive with myself and when I found the hits counter and put it on my blog I set a personal goal of 200 hits before All Staff Day. Well I am happy to announce that I have reached my goofy goal of 200 hits earlier this week, well before my deadline! Yeah!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for visiting my blog and helping me reach my goal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home