Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

mistakes that turn out good.

I did a really stupid thing, but I look good. Sometimes when I am depressed or sad I go shopping. I have always done this and it always worked in the past but it backfired now. So anyway I go shopping and buy clothes that are to expensive or I don't need (usually both). and I usually don't try them on, just take them home let them sit for a few weeks and then return them when my sanity returns. Well last month I went shopping and bought 5 or 6 (one was a sweater set) pieces of clothing for slightly over $250. Let them sit waiting for my sanity to return, which evidently it didn't. Well when I finally got around to uncovering the bag and returning them, I had missed the thirty day return policy by a week. SO now, I am the proud owner of two new outfits. The really lucky part of this whole fiasco is that the clothes actually fit and I look good in them.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home