Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Saddness abounds

It is with heavy heart that I announce the early demise of my beloved Marble Goldfish, Killer. I came home the other night from work and went to greet my brood and feed them dinner, but I was saddened to see that Killer was floating among the plants of his home. After a brief ceremony "above the bowl", he went to the goldfish home in the sky.

I am still undecided if I should get another fish. I guess the appropriate mourning time for fish has not yet passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home