Jersey Girl Librarian

Hi, My name is Sherry, I am a Librarian working in Charlotte North Carolina. I have recently moved to the Charlotte area from New Jersey. As my blog title shows I am a Jersey Girl at heart and wherever I go, so goes my Jersey pride.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Anniversary


Sometimes I forget how good my husband is. Last night was our anniversary and I figured he would either forget or just say oh yeah "happy anniversary" and that would be that. But he actually took me out to dinner. We went to this awesome fondue place in town. And what was funny was I had been talking about the restaurant with one of my coworkers that day. She even said maybe he would take me to the restaurant and I said he wouldn't. That if anything we would go to a restaurant near the house. What a fun night it was. I am still stuffed from all the delicious food. Oh to have cheese fondue everynight, followed up by the delicious chocolate!

The only downside to the evening was a burn I got on my hand. What a clutz. No matter how many times the wait staff said don't reach over the pot. I did. I couldn't resist another piece of squash.

P.S. Thanks to the 2 people who actually remembered our anniversary. What special people you are!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger mannaisme said…

    It's good to be special (not in the 50's way!) and be right! Nyah nyah! Just don't ask me to predict anything else!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home